This is a nice piece from the Kerry Man this week on the work the Dingle Way hopes to complete on the Más and Tiompáin Project.
- ‘Hidden gem’ Irish trail named one of the most beautiful in the world
- ‘One of Ireland’s most exciting bits of walking’ – Lonely Planet names seven Irish hikes among best in Europe
- Remote Irish trail named on list of world’s most beautiful
- This weeks Peninsula Personality is Liadain Slattery, Walks Officer for the beautiful The Dingle Way, Slí Chorca Dhuibhne on
- Mountain path opens new opportunities for local tourism